The article must be original and has not been published or under review in other journal. If the article has been presented in a seminar or conference, the author should mention the forum. The writer takes full responsibility on the originality of the article. The article submitted will be checked for originality by using turnitin, with 35% similarity percentage limit. The article will be rejected without going to the editorial review if it exceed the limit. If the article is found having plagiarized materials after publication, the article will be immediately retracted and the author will be banned for future submission. An article retraction notice would be issued in the article page.
The article must be written in English or indonesian. The main text format consists of a flat left-right columns on A4 paper. The margin text from the top, right and bottom are 2.5cm, left are 3 cm. The manuscript is written in Microsoft Word (in .doc or .docx, both acceptable), single space, Time New Roman 11pt and minimum 5 pages maximum 15 pages.
The article must consist of:
- Title (must be concise and less than 20 words, Times News Roman 16pt)
- Abstract (100 – 200 words, Times New Roman 11pt)
- Keywords (3 – 5 words/phrases)
- Introduction (Background, Lit. Rev., & Res. Ques.)
- Research Method – Only for Research Article
- Result and Discussion – Only for Research Article
- Conclusion (Incl. Suggestion & Recommendation)
- Acknowledgement (Optional)
- References (Use IEEE style numbers)
- Biography of Authors (Optional)
You might refer to the article template here.
Organization and citation of the bibliography should use IEEE style in numbers, just like , [1, 2] or [3-7]. The use of any reference manager tools (e.g. Zotero, Mendeley etc), is allowed. Each citation should be written in the order of appearance in the text. The reference style should follow the template. The main references are Journals and proceeding. All references should be to the most pertinent and up-to-date sources. All references should appear in the text. Avoid unreliable internet website (Wikipedia/blogs/news) as reference at all. Please use a consistent format for references.